- Optimizing trehalose-based quantification of live eggs in potato cyst nematodes (Globodera rostochiensis and G. pallida)
- De relatie tussen kunsteducatie en studieresultaten in relatie tot de SES-achtergrond van leerlingen en de SES- compositie van scholen
- Is hepatitis E virus an emerging problem in industrialized countries?
Achieving pregnancy safely in HIV-affected individuals and couples: an important strategy to eliminate HIV transmission from mother-to-child and between sexual partners
2015) JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES. 70(4). p.E155-E159 Mark(
- Prevalence of radiographic parameters predisposing to femoroacetabular impingement in young asymptomatic Chinese and white subjects
- Meaning in life and depressive symptoms: a person-oriented approach in residential and community-dwelling elderly
- Genetic diversity of Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli O157: H7 recovered from human and food sources
- Optimization of a radiative transfer forward operator for simulating SMOS brightness temperatures over the Upper Mississippi Basin
- Sinkholes, pit craters, and small calderas: analog models of depletioninduced collapse analyzed by computed X-ray microtomography
- Influenza vaccines to control influenza-associated bacterial infection: where do we stand?