- Genetic predisposition for beta cell fragility underlies type 1 and type 2 diabetes
Hepatocellular autophagy modulates the unfolded protein response and fasting-induced steatosis in mice
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY-GASTROINTESTINAL AND LIVER PHYSIOLOGY. 311(4). p.G599-G609 Mark(
- Next-generation proteasome inhibitor oprozomib synergizes with modulators of the unfolded protein response to suppress hepatocellular carcinoma
- Placental growth factor inhibition modulates the interplay between hypoxia and unfolded protein response in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Tauroursodeoxycholic acid dampens oncogenic apoptosis induced by endoplasmic reticulum stress during hepatocarcinogen exposure
- Non-coding RNAs in the pathogenesis of COPD
- Major histocompatibility complex associations of ankylosing spondylitis are complex and involve further epistasis with ERAP1
- Spreading spondyloarthritis: are ILCs cytokine shuttles from base camp gut?
- IL-23 Responsive innate-like T cells in spondyloarthritis: the less frequent they are, the more vital they appear
- New immune cells in spondyloarthritis: key players or innocent bystanders?