- The impact of police contact on trust and police legitimacy in Belgium.
- Distrust in the end-of-life care provided to a parent and long-term negative outcomes among bereaved adolescents : a population-based survey study
- Low-price guarantees as advertisement strategy and compensation policy: The more, the better?
Role of power in supply chain performance : evidence from agribusiness SMEs in Uganda
2017) JOURNAL OF AGRIBUSINESS IN DEVELOPING AND EMERGING ECONOMIES. 7(3). p.339-354 Mark(
- The semantics of untrustworthiness
- The OCareCloudS project: toward organizing care through trusted cloud services
- The impact of decision timing on the effectiveness of leaders’ apologies to repair followers’ trust in the aftermath of leader failure
- Accessible health care for Roma: a gypsy's tale a qualitative in-depth study of access to health care for Roma in Ghent
- 'You hoped we would sleep walk into accepting the collection of our data': controversies surrounding the UK care.data scheme and their wider relevance for biomedical research
- Setting high expectations is not enough Linkages between expectation climate strength, trust, and employee performance