Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(
- Tiotropium and olodaterol fixed-dose combination versus mono-components in COPD (GOLD 2-4)
- Challenges and opportunities for implementing evidence-based antenatal care in Mozambique: a qualitative study
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Ofatumumab maintenance versus observation in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (PROLONG): an open-label, multicentre, randomised phase 3 study
- CD200/BTLA deletions in pediatric precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated according to the EORTC-CLG 58951 protocol
- Association between statin use and cardiovascular mortality at the population level: an ecologic study
- The current place of nitrous oxide in clinical practice: an expert opinion-based task force consensus statement of the European Society of Anaesthesiology
- Use of the Robson classification to assess caesarean section trends in 21 countries: a secondary analysis of two WHO multicountry surveys
- A finite element strategy to investigate the free expansion behaviour of a biodegradable polymeric stent