- Hysteroscopic Tissue Removal Systems: A Randomized In Vitro Comparison
- Ceftriaxone-induced immune hemolytic anemia as a life-threatening complication of antibiotic treatment of 'chronic Lyme disease'
- Differences in place of death between lung cancer and COPD patients : a 14-country study using death certificate data
A Belgian survey on the diagnosis of asthma-COPD overlap syndrome
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 12. p.601-613 Mark(
- Regular exercise behaviour and intention and symptoms of anxiety and depression in coronary heart disease patients across Europe : results from the EUROASPIRE III survey
- The electrocardiographic characteristics of septal flash in patients with left bundle branch block
- LAT gel for laceration repair in the emergency department : not only for children?
- Five-year survival after endosonography vs mediastinoscopy for mediastinal nodal staging of lung cancer
- Cessation of spread as a treatment objective in vitiligo : perception from the patients' point of view
- Evidence in the eye of the beholder : about probiotics and VAP prevention