- Five-year survival after endosonography vs mediastinoscopy for mediastinal nodal staging of lung cancer
- Cessation of spread as a treatment objective in vitiligo: perception from the patients' point of view
Treating acute kidney injury one less weapon in the armamentarium?
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 193(3). p.232-233 Mark(
- Ibrutinib combined with bendamustine and rituximab compared with placebo, bendamustine, and rituximab for previously treated chronic lymphocytic leukaemia or small lymphocytic lymphoma (HELIOS): a randomised, double-blind, phase 3 study
- A systematic review of the definitions, determinants, and clinical outcomes of antimicrobial de-escalation in the intensive care unit
- Surveillance of effects of HPV vaccination in Belgium
- Tiotropium and olodaterol fixed-dose combination versus mono-components in COPD (GOLD 2-4)
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Challenges and opportunities for implementing evidence-based antenatal care in Mozambique: a qualitative study
- Risk of a biased assessment of the evidence when limiting literature searches to the English language: macrolides in asthma as an illustrative example