- Stronger diversity effects with increased environmental stress : a study of multitrophic interactions between oak, powdery mildew and ladybirds
- Tree species identity outweighs the effects of tree species diversity and forest fragmentation on understorey diversity and composition
- How does neighbourhood tree species composition affect growth characteristics of oak saplings?
- Importance of outdoor shelter for cattle in temperate climates
- Effect of different biochar and fertilizer types on N₂O and NO emissions
- Performance and quality of tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea Schreb.) and perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne L.) and mixtures of both species grown with or without white clover (Trifolium repens L.) under cutting management
- Evaluating the agreement between measurements and models of net ecosystem exchange at different times and timescales using wavelet coherence: an example using data from the North American Carbon Program Site-Level Interim Synthesis
- Assessment of the functional role of tree diversity: the multi-site FORBIO experiment
- Can soil acidity and light help to explain tree species effects on forest herb layer performance in post-agricultural forests?
A novel comparative research platform designed to determine the functional significance of tree species diversity in European forests
2013) PERSPECTIVES IN PLANT ECOLOGY EVOLUTION AND SYSTEMATICS. 15(5). p.281-291 Mark(