- Preparing beginning teachers for technology integration in education: Ready for take-off?
- Integrating ICT in Kenyan secondary schools: an exploratory case study of a professional development program
- Zou het kunnen dat al de toestellen die we hebben, onze smart phones, laptops, … magische dingen zijn?
- Interpretation of research on technology integration in teacher education: preparation and current practices
- Exploring eye-tracking as an innovative tool for landscape planning
- Teacher beliefs and uses of technology to support 21st century teaching and learning
- Using theoretical perspectives in developing understanding of TPACK
- Does company-sponsored egg freezing promote or confine women's reproductive autonomy?
- Design and use of web lectures to enhance GIS teaching and learning strategies: the students' opinions
A versatile and experimentally validated finite element model to assess the accuracy of shear wave elastography in a bounded viscoelastic medium
2015) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ULTRASONICS FERROELECTRICS AND FREQUENCY CONTROL. 62(3). p.439-450 Mark(