- Pattern and determinants of contraceptive usage among women of reproductive age from the Digo community residing in Kwale, Kenya : results from a cross-sectional household survey
- Understanding microfoundations of entrepreneurship development in sub-Saharan Africa
- The cost and cost-effectiveness of rapid testing strategies for yaws diagnosis and surveillance
- High prevalence of curable sexually transmitted infections among pregnant women in a rural county hospital in Kilifi, Kenya
- Factors associated with HIV testing among men who have sex with men in Western Kenya : a cross-sectional study
- The societal cost of Taenia solium cysticercosis in Tanzania
- Control of Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis : the best way forward for sub-Saharan Africa?
Present status of laboratory diagnosis of human taeniosis/cysticercosis in Europe
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 36(11). p.2029-2040 Mark(
- Sexual and reproductive health services utilization by female sex workers is context-specific : results from a cross-sectional survey in India, Kenya, Mozambique and South Africa
- Are we ready for Taenia solium cysticercosis elimination in sub-Saharan Africa?