Discovery of the leinamycin family of natural products by mining actinobacterial genomes
2017) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 114(52). p.E11131-E11140 Mark(
- Strain prioritization and genome mining for enediyne natural products
- Streptomyces as a plant's best friend?
- Synthesis and anticancer properties of new (dihydro)pyranonaphthoquinones and their epoxy analogs
- pFiD188, the linear virulence plasmid of Rhodococcus fascians D188
- The plant pathogen Rhodococcus fascians colonizes the exterior and interior of the aerial parts of plants
- The plasmid-encoded chloramphenicol-resistance protein of Rhodococcus fascians is homologous to the transmembrane tetracycline efflux proteins