- Do employer preferences contribute to sticky floors?
Is living in a high-rise building bad for your self-rated health?
2016) JOURNAL OF URBAN HEALTH-BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE. 93(5). p.884-898 Mark(
- Imagined disease and racial segregation: multiple dreams of open space in Kinshasa and Dar es Salaam
- Whose problem is it anyway? Realising the right to education for Roma children in Ghent, Belgium
- Tracking and sense of futility: the impact of between-school tracking versus within-school tracking in secondary education in Flanders (Belgium)
- Effectiveness of hand sorting, flotation/washing, dehulling and combinations thereof on the decontamination of mycotoxin-contaminated white maize
- Ethnic differences in activity spaces as a characteristic of segregation: a study based on mobile phone usage in Tallinn, Estonia
- Measuring segregation using patterns of daily travel behavior : a social interaction based model of exposure
- Energetic stability of solute-carbon-vacancy complexes in bcc iron
- Changes in pig diet particle size profile and nutrient content during on-farm storage and distribution to the feeders