- Multi-residue determination and ecological risk assessment of pesticides in the lakes of Rwanda
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Aspergillus and Fusarium toxins: analysis, metabolic profiling, in vivo kinetics and metabolism, and risk assessment
- Risk of cross-contamination due to the use of antimicrobial medicated feed throughout the trail of feed from the feed mill to the farm
- Bioavailability and chronic toxicity of metal mixtures in freshwater: modelling and implementation in risk assessment
- The derivation of effects threshold concentrations of lead for European freshwater ecosystems
The concept of risk assessment and being unfit for surgery
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 51(6). p.857-866 Mark(
- The effect of pH on chronic aquatic nickel toxicity is dependent on the pH itself: extending the chronic nickel bioavailability models
- Reassessment of the acrylamide risk: Belgium as a case-study