- Multi-residue determination and ecological risk assessment of pesticides in the lakes of Rwanda
- How can a Belgian flood risk assessment be the base of a new risk approach in Annotto Bay, Jamaica?
- Development and validation of a chronic Pb bioavailability model for the freshwater rotifer Brachionus calyciflorus
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Aspergillus and Fusarium toxins: analysis, metabolic profiling, in vivo kinetics and metabolism, and risk assessment
- Risk of cross-contamination due to the use of antimicrobial medicated feed throughout the trail of feed from the feed mill to the farm
- Bioavailability and chronic toxicity of metal mixtures in freshwater: modelling and implementation in risk assessment
The concept of risk assessment and being unfit for surgery
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 51(6). p.857-866 Mark(
- The derivation of effects threshold concentrations of lead for European freshwater ecosystems
- Reproductive toxicity of binary and ternary mixture combinations of nickel, zinc, and lead to Ceriodaphnia dubia is best predicted with the independent action model