- Are lichens potential natural reservoirs for plant pathogens?
- A matter of perspective: moving from a pre-omic to a systems-biology vantage of monocyte-derived cell function and nomenclature
- Complete mitochondrial genome of the Verticillium-wilt causing plant pathogen Verticillium nonalfalfae
- Breast cancer risk variants at 6q25 display different phenotype associations and regulate ESR1, RMND1 and CCDC170
- Behavioural measures of implicit theory of mind in adults with high functioning autism
- Track-a-Forager: a program for the automated analysis of RFID tracking data to reconstruct foraging behaviour
- Transferring an optimized TAP-toolbox for the isolation of protein complexes to a portfolio of rice tissues
- Variation in life history traits and transcriptome associated with adaptation to diet shifts in the ladybird Cryptolaemus montrouzieri
Bordetella bronchialis sp. nov., Bordetella flabilis sp. nov. and Bordetella sputigena sp. nov., isolated from human respiratory specimens, and reclassification of Achromobacter sediminum Zhang et al. 2014 as Verticia sediminum gen. nov., comb. nov.
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(10). p.3674-3682 Mark(
- V-ATPase-activity in the TGN/EE is required for exocytosis and recycling in Arabidopsis