- A quality improvement initiative on the use of psychotropic drugs in nursing homes in Flanders
- The psychotropic education and knowledge test for nurses in nursing homes: striving for PEAK performance
- Effect of an oral healthcare protocol in nursing homes on care staffs' knowledge and attitude towards oral health care: a cluster-randomised controlled trial
- Prostitution in the neighbourhood: impact on residents and implications for municipal regulation
- An oral health survey of vulnerable older people in Belgium
- Grief and loss in older people residing in nursing homes : (un)detected by nurses and care assistants?
- Residents and flood risk management in Flanders: two worlds apart?
- The development of an electronic portfolio for postgraduate surgical training in Flanders
- Relationship of the perceived social and physical environment with mental health-related quality of life in middle-aged and older adults: mediating effects of physical activity
Advance care planning in nursing home patients with dementia: a qualitative interview study among family and professional caregivers
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL DIRECTORS ASSOCIATION. 16(11). p.979-989 Mark(