- Immigration and recommended care after a suicide attempt in Europe: equity or bias?
- Revisiting the Palaeolithic site of Kulbulak (Uzbekistan): first results from luminescence dating
- Temporal discouting in conduct disorder: toward an experience-adaptation hypothesis of the role of psychosocial insecurity
- Effect of artificial insemination protocol and dose of frozen/thawed stallion semen on pregnancy results in mares
- Non-suicidal self-injury in adolescence: a longitudinal study of the relationship between NSSI, psychological distress and perceived parenting
- A study protocol: using demand-side financing to meet the birth spacing needs of the underserved in Punjab Province in Pakistan
- Lynchets in eastern Belgium: a geomorphic feature resulting from non-mechanised crop farming
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
- A 3400 year lacustrine paleoseismic record from the North Anatolian Fault, Turkey: implications for bimodal recurrence behavior
Repetition of attempted suicide among immigrants in Europe
2014) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY-REVUE CANADIENNE DE PSYCHIATRIE. 59(10). p.539-547 Mark(