- Non-invasive technique for assessment of vascular wall stiffness using laser Doppler vibrometry
- Does p-cresylglucuronide have the same impact on mortality as other protein-bound uremic toxins?
- Early vascular ageing in translation: from laboratory investigations to clinical applications in cardiovascular prevention
- Assessment of systolic and diastolic arterial stiffness
- The change in arterial stiffness over the cardiac cycle rather than diastolic stiffness is independently associated with left ventricular mass index in healthy middle-aged individuals
- Effects of hunter-gatherer subsistence mode on arterial distensibility in Cameroonian pygmies
- How to treat arterial stiffness beyond blood pressure lowering?
- The relation between hypomagnesaemia and vascular stiffness in renal transplant recipients
- Markers of vascular disease in plasma from patients with chronic kidney disease identified by proteomic analysis
Rationale, design, methods and baseline characteristics of the Asklepios Study
2007) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & REHABILITATION. 14(2). p.179-191 Mark(