- The parental emotional response to children index : a questionnaire measure of parents' reactions to ADHD
- Psychophysiological correlates of emotion regulation training in adolescent anxiety: Evidence from the novel PIER task
The twofold diagnosis of personality disorder : how do personality dysfunction and pathological traits increment each other at successive levels of the trait hierarchy?
2016) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT. 7(3). p.280-292 Mark(
- Quality of life in relation to future mental health problems and offending: testing the good lives model among detained girls
- Loss of control eating in adolescents: associations with adaptive and maladaptive emotion regulation strategies
- Massachusetts youth screening instrument for mental health needs of youths in residential welfare/justice institutions: identifying gender differences across countries and settings
- Validation of the FEEL-KJ: an instrument to measure emotion regulation strategies in children and adolescents
- Psychopathology and quality of life in detained female adolescents
- From affective experience to motivated action: tracking reward-seeking and punishment-avoidant behaviour in real-life
- Introduction to the special issue on cognitive bias modification: taking a step back to move forward?