- Correlation between prostate-specific antigen kinetics and overall survival in abiraterone acetate-treated castration-resistant prostate cancer patients
- Urinary prostate protein glycosylation profiling as a diagnostic biomarker for prostate cancer
- Capillary electrophoresis of urinary prostate glycoproteins assists in the diagnosis of prostate cancer
- Population screening for prostate cancer: an overview of available studies and meta-analysis
- The epigenetic promise for prostate cancer diagnosis.
A matched control analysis of adjuvant and salvage high-dose postoperative intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 80(5). p.1316-1322 Mark(
- Clinical and imaging tools in the early diagnosis of prostate cancer: a review