- The presence of fructosamine in human aortic valves is associated with valve stiffness.
- Profiling of the early nitrogen stress response in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum reveals a novel family of RING-domain transcription factors
ROTUNDA3 function in plant development by phosphatase 2A-mediated regulation of auxin transporter recycling
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(10). p.2768-2773 Mark(
- Targeted cell elimination reveals an auxin-guided biphasic mode of lateral root initiation
Efficient analysis of mouse genome sequences reveal many nonsense variants
2016) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 113(20). p.5670-5675 Mark(
- Factors influencing quality variation in cocoa (Theobroma cacao) bean flavour profile: a review
- CENH3-GFP: a visual marker for gametophytic and somatic ploidy determination in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Preeclampsia transforms membrane N-glycome in human placenta
- Treating sarcopenia in clinical practice: where are we now?
- PeptideShaker enables reanalysis of MS-derived proteomics data sets