- Patient factors to target for elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization method using peptide nucleic acid probes for rapid detection of Lactobacillus and Gardnerella spp.
- Seroepidemiology of Toxoplasma gondii infection in women of child-bearing age in central Ethiopia
- Maternal anaemia and duration of zidovudine in antiretroviral regimens for preventing mother-to-child transmission: a randomized trial in three African countries
- Universal prevention is associated with lower prevalence of fetal alcohol spectrum disorders in Northern Cape, South Africa: a multicentre before-after study
- Longitudinal qPCR study of the dynamics of L. crispatus, L. iners, A. vaginae, (sialidase positive) G. vaginalis, and P. bivia in the vagina
- Prenatal micronutrient supplements cumulatively increase fetal growth
- Randomized controlled trial of 2 prenatal iron supplements: is there a dose-response relation with maternal hemoglobin?
- Longitudinal study of the dynamics of vaginal microflora during two consecutive menstrual cycles
Effects of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy Duration and Regimen on Risk for Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV in Johannesburg, South Africa
2010) JAIDS-JOURNAL OF ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMES. 54(1). p.35-41 Mark(