Profound childhood hearing loss in a South Africa cohort: risk profile, diagnosis and age of intervention
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY. 79(1). p.8-14 Mark(
- Establishing a food list for a Total Diet Study: how does food consumption of specific subpopulations need to be considered?
- Common genetic determinants of lung function, subclinical atherosclerosis and risk of coronary artery disease
Associations of self-reported physical activity types and levels with quality of life, depression symptoms, and mortality in hemodialysis patients: the DOPPS
2014) CLINICAL JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NEPHROLOGY. 9(10). p.1702-1712 Mark(
- G2C2, I: homogeneous photometry for Galactic globular clusters in SDSS passbands
- Can recovery of peripheral muscle function predict cognitive task performance in chronic fatigue syndrome with and without fibromyalgia?
- Stimulation of heterotrophic bacteria associated with wild-caught blue mussel (Mytilus edulis) adults results in mass mortality
- Seasonality of cardiovascular risk factors: an analysis including over 230 000 participants in 15 countries
- Triiodothyronine and free thyroxine levels are differentially associated with metabolic profile and adiposity-related cardiovascular risk markers in euthyroid middle-aged subjects
- The clinical relevance of minor paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clones in refractory cytopenia of childhood: a prospective study by EWOG-MDS