- Effect and process evaluation of a cluster randomized control trial on water intake and beverage consumption in preschoolers from six European countries: the ToyBox-study
- Individual and environmental factors influencing adolescents' dietary behavior in low- and middle-income settings
- Variation in population levels of sedentary time in European adults according to cross-European studies: a systematic literature review within DEDIPAC
- Which socio-ecological factors associate with a switch to or maintenance of active and passive transport during the transition from primary to secondary school?
- Associations of reward sensitivity with food consumption, activity pattern, and BMI in children
Lung function abnormalities in smokers with ischemic heart disease
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 194(5). p.568-576 Mark(
- Children's GPS‑determined versus self‑reported transport in leisure time and associations with parental perceptions of the neighborhood environment
- Differences in environmental preferences towards cycling for transport among adults: a latent class analysis
- Configurations of actual and perceived motor competence among children : associations with motivation for sports and global self-worth
Is living in a high-rise building bad for your self-rated health?
2016) JOURNAL OF URBAN HEALTH-BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE. 93(5). p.884-898 Mark(