- Regular exercise behaviour and intention and symptoms of anxiety and depression in coronary heart disease patients across Europe : results from the EUROASPIRE III survey
- Insights into children's independent mobility for transportation cycling - which socio-ecological factors matter?
- Promoting active transport in older adolescents before they obtain their driving licence : a matched control intervention study
- Effect and process evaluation of a cluster randomized control trial on water intake and beverage consumption in preschoolers from six European countries: the ToyBox-study
- Individual and environmental factors influencing adolescents' dietary behavior in low- and middle-income settings
- Variation in population levels of sedentary time in European adults according to cross-European studies: a systematic literature review within DEDIPAC
- Which socio-ecological factors associate with a switch to or maintenance of active and passive transport during the transition from primary to secondary school?
- Understanding persistence in the use of online fitness communities : comparing novice and experienced users
- Perceived neighborhood environmental attributes associated with walking and cycling for transport among adult residents of 17 cities in 12 countries : the IPEN study
Lung function abnormalities in smokers with ischemic heart disease
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 194(5). p.568-576 Mark(