- Individual and environmental factors influencing adolescents' dietary behavior in low- and middle-income settings
- Variation in population levels of sedentary time in European adults according to cross-European studies: a systematic literature review within DEDIPAC
- Effect and process evaluation of a cluster randomized control trial on water intake and beverage consumption in preschoolers from six European countries: the ToyBox-study
- Which socio-ecological factors associate with a switch to or maintenance of active and passive transport during the transition from primary to secondary school?
Lung function abnormalities in smokers with ischemic heart disease
2016) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 194(5). p.568-576 Mark(
- Associations of reward sensitivity with food consumption, activity pattern, and BMI in children
- Children's GPS‑determined versus self‑reported transport in leisure time and associations with parental perceptions of the neighborhood environment
Is living in a high-rise building bad for your self-rated health?
2016) JOURNAL OF URBAN HEALTH-BULLETIN OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF MEDICINE. 93(5). p.884-898 Mark(
- Cross-sectional and longitudinal associations between energy intake and BMI z-score in European children
- Convergent and divergent validity between the KTK and MOT 4-6 motor tests in early childhood