Nonlinear dynamics of the patient's response to drug effect during general anesthesia
2015) COMMUNICATIONS IN NONLINEAR SCIENCE AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION. 20(3). p.914-926 Mark(
- Enantioselective pharmacokinetics of ketoprofen in calves after intramuscular administration of a racemic mixture
- Pharmacokinetics of gamithromycin after intravenous and subcutaneous administration in pigs
- N-alkylamides: from plant to brain
- Are plant N-alkylamide cosmenutriceuticals also active in the central nervous system?
- Risk factors for target non-attainment during empirical treatment with β-lactam antibiotics in critically ill patients
- Towards model-based dose optimization of antibiotic and anti-cancer treatment regimens in specific patient populations
- Moxifloxacin dosing in post-bariatric surgery patients
- Therapeutic drug monitoring-based dose optimisation of piperacillin and meropenem: a randomised controlled trial
- DALI: Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients: are current beta-lactam antibiotic doses sufficient for critically ill patients?