- Advanced model-based control studies for the induction and maintenance of intravenous anaesthesia
Nonlinear dynamics of the patient's response to drug effect during general anesthesia
2015) COMMUNICATIONS IN NONLINEAR SCIENCE AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION. 20(3). p.914-926 Mark(
- Are plant N-alkylamide cosmenutriceuticals also active in the central nervous system?
- Pharmacokinetics of gamithromycin after intravenous and subcutaneous administration in pigs
- Enantioselective pharmacokinetics of ketoprofen in calves after intramuscular administration of a racemic mixture
- N-alkylamides: from plant to brain
- Towards model-based dose optimization of antibiotic and anti-cancer treatment regimens in specific patient populations
- DALI: Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients: are current beta-lactam antibiotic doses sufficient for critically ill patients?
- Variability in protein binding of teicoplanin and achievement of therapeutic drug monitoring targets in critically ill patients: lessons from the DALI study
- Risk factors for target non-attainment during empirical treatment with β-lactam antibiotics in critically ill patients