- Applicant-employee fit in personality: testing predictions from similarity-attraction theory and trait activation theory
- The ability and willingness paradox in family firm innovation
- Understanding the continuation of firm activities when entrepreneurs exit their firms: using theory of planned behavior
- When regulating emotions at work pays off: a diary and an intervention study on emotion regulation and customer tips in service jobs
- Sexual and gender-based violence in the European asylum and reception sector: a perpetuum mobile?
The influence of teachers’ expectations on principals’ implementation of a new teacher evaluation policy in Flemish secondary education
2015) EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT EVALUATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY. 27(2). p.129-151 Mark(
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
- Acceptance: what's in a name? A content analysis of acceptance instruments in individuals with chronic pain
- Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater: applying the principle of ‘universalism without uniformity' to autonomy-supportive and controlling parenting
- What can atypical language hemispheric specialization tell us about cognitive functions?