- Self-esteem and illness self-concept in emerging adults with Type 1 diabetes: long-term associations with illness functioning.
- A functional perspective on personality
- Psychologically controlling parenting and personality vulnerability to depression: a study in Peruvian late adolescents
The effect of state core self-evaluations on task performance, organizational citizenship behaviour, and counterproductive work behaviour
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF WORK AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. 25(2). p.301-315 Mark(
- Can authoritarianism lead to greater liking of out-groups? The intriguing case of Singapore
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- Let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater: applying the principle of ‘universalism without uniformity' to autonomy-supportive and controlling parenting
- The cross-cultural transportability of situational judgment tests: how does a US-based integrity situational judgment test fare in Spain?
- Facial transplantation in a blind patient: psychologic, marital, and family outcomes at 15 months follow-up
- Impulsive choice predicts short-term relapse in substance-dependent individuals attending an inpatient detoxification program