- Slack resources, firm performance and the institutional context : evidence from privately held European firms
- Youth's civic awareness through selfies : fun performances in the logic of 'Connective actions'
Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- Kalbeliya dance from Rajasthan : invented gypsy form or traditional snake charmers ’ Folk Dance?
- Monitoring training response in young Friesian dressage horses using two different standardised exercise tests (SETs)
- The effect of a standard whole blood donation on oxygen uptake and exercise capacity : a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Solution-based synthesis and processing of Sn- and Bi-doped Cu3SbSe4 nanocrystals, nanomaterials and ring-shaped thermoelectric generators
- Depression-related difficulties disengaging from negative faces are associated with sustained attention to negative feedback during social evaluation and predict stress recovery
Cyclic movement frequency is associated with muscle typology in athletes
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(2). p.223-229 Mark(
- Arsenic release from foodstuffs upon food preparation