- Representing performance : memories of song, music and dance in the autobiographical writing of Ngũgĩ and Wainaina
- Reconstructing the bodies : between the politics of order and the politics of disorder
- Slack resources, firm performance and the institutional context : evidence from privately held European firms
- Youth's civic awareness through selfies : fun performances in the logic of 'Connective actions'
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR : does the methodology matter?
Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- A systematic review of pliance, tracking, and augmenting
- Precisely alternating functionalized polyampholytes prepared in a single pot from sustainable thiolactone building blocks
- Kalbeliya dance from Rajasthan : invented gypsy form or traditional snake charmers ’ Folk Dance?