- Youth's civic awareness through selfies : fun performances in the logic of 'Connective actions'
- Solution-based synthesis and processing of Sn- and Bi-doped Cu3SbSe4 nanocrystals, nanomaterials and ring-shaped thermoelectric generators
- Kalbeliya dance from Rajasthan : invented gypsy form or traditional snake charmers ’ Folk Dance?
- Predictors of health-related quality of life in adult cochlear implant recipients in South Africa
- Insights of health district managers on the implementation of primary health care outreach teams in Johannesburg, South Africa : a descriptive study with focus group discussions
- A12-week cycling training regimen improves gait and executive functions concomitantly in people with Parkinson's disease
Leveraging the impact of supply chain integration through information technology
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF OPERATIONS & PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT. 37(4). p.510-530 Mark(
- 'A day for us to mourn': unsettling performances of Marikana
- Kris Verdonck's EXIT: between negative space and machinic sleep
Aural energies in Rimini Protokoll's Call Cutta : sound, documentary, performance and narratological aspects of 'The world's first mobile phone theatre'
2016) Audionarratology : interfaces of sound and narrative. In Narratologia 52. p.165-182 Mark(