- Slack resources, firm performance and the institutional context : evidence from privately held European firms
- Youth's civic awareness through selfies : fun performances in the logic of 'Connective actions'
- Hepatitis E virus serology and PCR : does the methodology matter?
Discriminant musculo-skeletal leg characteristics between sprint and endurance elite Caucasian runners
2017) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 27(3). p.275-281 Mark(
- Dynamic contrast-enhanced imaging has limited added value over T2-weighted imaging and diffusion-weighted imaging when using PI-RADSv2 for diagnosis of clinically significant prostate cancer in patients with elevated PSA
- Detection, Localization and Quantification of Impact Events on a Stiffened Composite Panel with Embedded Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor Networks
- Solution-based synthesis and processing of Sn- and Bi-doped Cu3SbSe4 nanocrystals, nanomaterials and ring-shaped thermoelectric generators
- Depression-related difficulties disengaging from negative faces are associated with sustained attention to negative feedback during social evaluation and predict stress recovery
- Kalbeliya dance from Rajasthan : invented gypsy form or traditional snake charmers ’ Folk Dance?
- Monitoring training response in young Friesian dressage horses using two different standardised exercise tests (SETs)