- Capturing and explaining preference heterogeneity for wetland management options in the Kilombero Valley, Tanzania
- Assessment of activity limitations with the Health Assessment Questionnaire predicts the need for support measures in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a multicenter observational study
- The (mis)fit between the profile of internal auditors and internal audit activities
- Low-complexity scalable distributed multi-camera tracking of humans
- The researcher and the beast uncovering processes of othering and becoming animal in research Ventures in the field of critical disability studies
- Using manipulated photographs to identify features of streetscapes that may encourage older adults to walk for transport
The effect of busyness on survey participation: being too busy or feeling too busy to cooperate?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL RESEARCH METHODOLOGY. 17(4). p.357-371 Mark(
- A co-evolving frontier between land and water: dilemmas of flexibility versus robustness in flood risk management
- Is nonsuicidal self injury associated with parenting and family factors?
- Relationships of individual, social, and physical environmental factors with older adults' television viewing time