- Occurrence of putative virulence genes in Arcobacter species isolated from humans and animals
Arcobacter trophiarum sp. nov., isolated from fattening pigs
2011) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 61(2). p.356-361 Mark(
- Arcobacter population dynamics in pigs on farrow-to-finish farms
- Arcobacter contamination on pre- and post-chilled bovine carcasses and in minced beef at retail
- Identification of five human and mammal associated Arcobacter species by a novel multiplex-PCR assay
- First multi-locus sequence typing scheme for Arcobacter spp.
- Arcobacter in a food safety perspective