- Arthroscopic treatment of the young degenerative shoulder joint: is there a role for interpositioning arthroplasty?
- Foreign body reaction after trapeziectomy and Dacron interposition
- Location of knee pain in medial knee osteoarthritis : patterns and associations with self-reported clinical symptoms
- T2* mapping of subtalar cartilage : precision and association between anatomical variants and cartilage composition
- Gastrointestinal risk assessment in patients requiring non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for osteoarthritis: the Girano study
- Effects of total knee arthroplasty on ankle alignment in patients with varus gonarthrosis : do we sacrifice ankle to the knee?
- A new prediction model for patient satisfaction after total knee arthroplasty
Musculoskeletal disease in aged horses and its management
2016) VETERINARY CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA-EQUINE PRACTICE. 32(2). p.229-247 Mark(
- Outcome of patellofemoral arthroplasty, determinants for success
- Focusing on results after meniscus surgery