Use of greater omentum in the surgical treatment of a synovial cyst in a cat
2015) TIERAERZTLICHE PRAXIS AUSGABE KLEINTIERE HEIMTIERE. 43(2). p.115-119 Mark(
- Thumb carpometacarpal joint total arthroplasty: a systematic review
- Accuracy of the glenohumeral subluxation index in nonpathologic shoulders
- Chondrogenic priming at reduced cell density enhances cartilage adhesion of equine allogeneic MSCs: a loading sensitive phenomenon in an organ culture study with 180 explants
- Minimally invasive surgical pastern arthrodesis: an ex vivo study comparing three different drilling techniques for cartilage destruction
- Computed tomographic features of lesions detected in horses with tarsal lameness
- Constitutional varus does not affect joint line orientation in the coronal plane
- Comparison of 1.5- and 3-T MR imaging for evaluating the articular cartilage of the knee
- Total knee arthroplasty at 15-17 years: does implant design affect outcome?
- Heat-shock proteins in stromal joint tissues: innocent bystanders or disease-initiating proteins?