- Arthroscopic treatment of the young degenerative shoulder joint: is there a role for interpositioning arthroplasty?
- Foreign body reaction after trapeziectomy and Dacron interposition
- Gastrointestinal risk assessment in patients requiring non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for osteoarthritis: the Girano study
- Outcome of patellofemoral arthroplasty, determinants for success
- Can combining femoral and acetabular morphology parameters improve the characterization of femoroacetabular impingement?
- Focusing on results after meniscus surgery
- The use of a prosthetic inlay resurfacing as a salvage procedure for a failed cartilage repair
- Chondrogenic priming at reduced cell density enhances cartilage adhesion of equine allogeneic MSCs: a loading sensitive phenomenon in an organ culture study with 180 explants
- Thumb carpometacarpal joint total arthroplasty: a systematic review
Use of greater omentum in the surgical treatment of a synovial cyst in a cat
2015) TIERAERZTLICHE PRAXIS AUSGABE KLEINTIERE HEIMTIERE. 43(2). p.115-119 Mark(