- An integrative approach to evidence based practices
- Improving adolescent sexual and reproductive health in Latin America: reflections from an International Congress
- Longitudinal progress of overall intelligibility, voice, resonance, articulation and oromyofunctional behavior during the first 21 months after Belgian facial transplantation
- Quality indicators for palliative care services: mixed-method study testing for face validity, feasibility, discriminative power and usefulness
Complex facial reconstruction by vascularized composite allotransplantation: the first Belgian case
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(3). p.362-371 Mark(
- Why doesn't reducing exacerbations decrease COPD mortality?
- Family planning versus contraception: what's in a name?
- Attendance at cervical cancer screening and use of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures on the uterine cervix assessed from individual health insurance data (Belgium, 2002-2006)
- Learning from the public: citizens describe the need to improve end-of-life care access, provision and recognition across Europe
Common determinants of breech presentation at birth in singletons: a population-based study
2014) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 177. p.106-109 Mark(