Why a biopsychosocial approach is needed when studying the sexual effects of contraception
2017) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 22(2). p.156-158 Mark(
- Cohort records study of 19,655 women who received postabortion care in a tertiary hospital 2010–2013 in China : what trends can be observed?
- Long-term evaluation of cross-sex hormone treatment in transsexual persons
- Sexual functioning in women using levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine systems as compared to copper intrauterine devices
- Relation of androgen receptor sensitivity and mood to sexual desire in hormonal contraception users
Does structured counselling influence combined hormonal contraceptive choice?
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 16(6). p.418-429 Mark(
- Pulsatile plasma profiles of FSH and LH before and during medroxyprogesterone acetate treatment in the bitch
- Hepatic progenitor cells in hepatocellular adenomas
Which contraceptive methods are recommended for young women with type I diabetes mellitus?: a survey among gynaecologists in Greece
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS GYNECOLOGY AND REPRODUCTIVE BIOLOGY. 99(2). p.232-237 Mark(