- Autoreactivity to sulfatide by human invariant NKT cells
- Inflammatory gene expression profile and defective interferon-γ and granzyme K in natural killer cells from systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis patients
Immune remodelling of stromal cell grafts in the central nervous system : therapeutic inflammation or (harmless) side-effect?
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(10). p.2846-2852 Mark(
- Astrocytic gap junction blockade markedly increases extracellular potassium without causing seizures in the mouse neocortex
- Sedentary Behavior Research Network (SBRN) : Terminology Consensus Project process and outcome
- What is in a name? : comparing diagnostic criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome with or without fibromyalgia
- How robust is ACTIVLIM for the follow-up of activity limitations in patients with neuromuscular diseases?
- Economic impact of integrated care models for patients with chronic diseases : a systematic review
- Friends or foes: matrix metalloproteinases and their multifaceted roles in neurodegenerative diseases
- Glucocorticoids limit acute lung inflammation in concert with inflammatory stimuli by induction of SphK1