- Macrophage, a long-distance middleman
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis induces transient changes within the liver macrophage pool
- Does niche competition determine the origin of tissue-resident macrophages?
- CD169 is a marker for highly pathogenic phagocytes in multiple sclerosis
- Editorial: Dendritic cell and macrophage nomenclature and classification
- NecroX-7 reduces necrotic core formation in atherosclerotic plaques of Apoe knockout mice
- A death notice for in-vitro-generated GM-CSF dendritic cells?
- RUN and FYVE domain-containing protein 4 enhances autophagy and lysosome tethering in response to Interleukin-4
- Clinical significance of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and myeloid-derived suppressor cells in melanoma
DNA methylation, bacteria and airway inflammation: latest insights
2015) CURRENT OPINION IN ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY. 15(1). p.27-32 Mark(