- A multilevel modeling framework to study hepatic perfusion characteristics in case of liver cirrhosis
- Long-haul flight-associated sudden-onset mid-portion Achilles tendinopathy in a veteran jūdō athlete: a case report
A 3D porous media liver lobule model: the importance of vascular septa and anisotropic permeability for homogeneous perfusion
2014) COMPUTER METHODS IN BIOMECHANICS AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING. 17(12). p.1295-1310 Mark(
- State of the art on nailfold capillaroscopy: a reliable diagnostic tool and putative biomarker in rheumatology?
- Value of whole body MRI and dynamic contrast enhanced MRI in the diagnosis, follow-up and evaluation of disease activity and extent in multiple myeloma
- Early vascular ageing in translation: from laboratory investigations to clinical applications in cardiovascular prevention
The influence of dry needling of the trapezius muscle on muscle blood flow and oxygenation
2012) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 35(9). p.685-691 Mark(
- Anatomy-based modelling of the human hepatic perfusion: covering the macro- to microcirculation scale
Assessment of neovascular permeability in a pancreatic tumor model using dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) MRI with contrast agents of different molecular weights
2011) MAGNETIC RESONANCE MATERIALS IN PHYSICS BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE. 24(4). p.225-232 Mark(
- Evaluating microangiopathy in systemic sclerosis: what have we learnt and what is left to discover?