- Long-haul flight-associated sudden-onset mid-portion Achilles tendinopathy in a veteran jūdō athlete: a case report
- State of the art on nailfold capillaroscopy: a reliable diagnostic tool and putative biomarker in rheumatology?
- Value of whole body MRI and dynamic contrast enhanced MRI in the diagnosis, follow-up and evaluation of disease activity and extent in multiple myeloma
- Early vascular ageing in translation: from laboratory investigations to clinical applications in cardiovascular prevention
The influence of dry needling of the trapezius muscle on muscle blood flow and oxygenation
2012) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 35(9). p.685-691 Mark(
- Anatomy-based modelling of the human hepatic perfusion: covering the macro- to microcirculation scale
Assessment of neovascular permeability in a pancreatic tumor model using dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) MRI with contrast agents of different molecular weights
2011) MAGNETIC RESONANCE MATERIALS IN PHYSICS BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE. 24(4). p.225-232 Mark(
- Evaluating microangiopathy in systemic sclerosis: what have we learnt and what is left to discover?
3D micro-CT imaging of vascular corrosion casts to create 3D digital models for flow simulation in organ macro- and microcirculation: application to the human liver
2010) ARCHIVES DES MALADIES DU COEUR ET DES VAISSEAUX. PRATIQUE. hors-série. p.27-28 Mark(
- Recombinant human erythropoietin α modulates the effects of radiotherapy on colorectal cancer microvessels