- Effects of acute transcranial direct current stimulation in hot and cold working memory tasks in healthy and depressed subjects
Mindful attention and awareness mediate the association between age and negative affect
2015) JOURNALS OF GERONTOLOGY SERIES B-PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.179-188 Mark(
- Impact of a woody biochar on properties of a sandy loam soil and spring barley during a two-year field experiment
- Total, caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee and tea intake and gastric cancer risk: results from the EPIC cohort study
- Effect of tape on dynamic postural stability in subjects with chronic ankle instability
- Nurse-led telecoaching of people with type 2 diabetes in primary care: rationale, design and baseline data of a randomized controlled trial
- Attendance at cervical cancer screening and use of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures on the uterine cervix assessed from individual health insurance data (Belgium, 2002-2006)
- Attentional bias and chronic pain: where to go from here?
- Prevalence and correlates of bacterial vaginosis in different sub-populations of women in Sub-Saharan Africa: a cross-sectional study
- Is ethnic discrimination due to distaste or statistics?