- Protein interaction network of alternatively spliced isoforms from brain links genetic risk factors for autism
- Substance use and misuse in persons with intellectual disabilities (ID): results of a survey in ID and addictions services in Flanders
- 'I never thought I would have to do this': narrative study with siblings-in-law who live together with a family member with a disability
- Clinical and genetic aspects of PCDH19-related epilepsy syndromes and the possible role of PCDH19 mutations in males with autism spectrum disorders
- Oto-facial syndrome and esophageal atresia, intellectual disability and zygomatic anomalies: expanding the phenotypes associated with EFTUD2 mutations
- Reproducibility, validity and predictors of six-minute walk test in overweight and obese adolescents with intellectual disability
Quality of life in adolescents with a disability and their parents: the mediating role of social support and resilience
2012) JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL AND PHYSICAL DISABILITIES. 24(5). p.487-503 Mark(
- Effect of combined exercise training on physical and metabolic fitness in adults with intellectual disability: a controlled trial
- The social interactive behaviour of young children with autism spectrum disorder and their mothers Is there an effect of familiarity of the interaction partner?
- What is the impact of autism on mother-child interactions within families with a child with autism spectrum disorder?