- Renal auto-transplantation promotes cortical microvascular network remodeling in a preclinical porcine model
- Outcome after laparoscopic and open resections of posterosuperior segments of the liver
- Effects of urbanization on host-pathogen interactions, using Yersinia in house sparrows as a model
- Combining biodiversity resurveys across regions to advance global change research
- Varicella paediatric hospitalisations in Belgium : a 1-year national survey
Are antibiotics useful for chronic rhinosinusitis?
2016) JOURNAL OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY-IN PRACTICE. 4(4). p.629-638 Mark(
- Load distribution in early osteoarthritis
- A 5-year prospective study on single immediate implants in the aesthetic zone.
- An up to 12-year retrospective follow-up on immediately loaded, surface-modified implants in the edentulous mandible
- Prosthetic survival and complication rate of single implant treatment in the periodontally healthy patient after 16 to 22 years of follow-up