- Combining biodiversity resurveys across regions to advance global change research
Are antibiotics useful for chronic rhinosinusitis?
2016) JOURNAL OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY-IN PRACTICE. 4(4). p.629-638 Mark(
- Varicella paediatric hospitalisations in Belgium: a 1-year national survey
- A 5-year prospective study on single immediate implants in the aesthetic zone.
- Load distribution in early osteoarthritis
- Prosthetic survival and complication rate of single implant treatment in the periodontally healthy patient after 16 to 22 years of follow-up
- An up to 12-year retrospective follow-up on immediately loaded, surface-modified implants in the edentulous mandible
- Alzheimer's disease, apolipoprotein E and hormone replacement therapy
- Impact of community conservation management on herbaceous layer and soil nutrients in a Kenyan semi-arid savannah
- Vagus nerve stimulation applied with a rapid cycle has more profound influence on hippocampal electrophysiology than a standard cycle