- Voorbij alle intuïties?
- Descartes and the dissolution of life
- Rock geochemistry induces stress and starvation responses in the bacterial proteome
- Neurocognitive development and behaviour in school-aged children after surgery for univentricular or biventricular congenital heart disease
- Applying the theory of planned behavior to adolescents' acceptance of online friendship requests sent by strangers
- Two years of school-based intervention program could improve the physical fitness among Ecuadorian adolescents at health risk: subgroups analysis from a cluster-randomized trial
- A comparative outcome analysis of incisional hernia repair in patients who underwent liver transplantation vs. those that underwent hepatopancreaticobiliary surgery using the EHS guidelines as a means of comparison
The lung function profile of once-daily tiotropium and olodaterol via Respimat® is superior to that of twice-daily salmeterol and fluticasone propionate via Accuhaler® (ENERGITO® study)
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.193-205 Mark(
- Mandatory consultation for palliative sedation?: reflections on Koper et al.
- vRNA structured population model for Hepatitis C Virus dynamics