- Language model adaptation for ASR of spoken translations using phrase-based translation models and named entity models
- A modified dictogloss for helping learners remember L2 academic English formulaic sequences for use in later writing
The impact of word prevalence on lexical decision times: evidence from the Dutch Lexicon Project 2
2016) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY-HUMAN PERCEPTION AND PERFORMANCE. 42(3). p.441-458 Mark(
- Effect of community interventions on social-communicative abilities of preschoolers with autism spectrum disorder
- Cerebral and cerebellar language organization in a right-handed subject with a left temporal porencephalic cyst: An fMRI study
- Single-trial ERP component analysis using a spatio-temporal LCMV beam former.
- Having cancer in a foreign country
- Can chunk size differences explain developmental changes in lexical learning?
- Teaching quality in socially and ethnically segregated classes: the interplay between teachers and class characteristics in language lessons
'Greek culture' or 'Orthodox culture in Greek'? Bulgarian-Greek relations prior to the church struggle
2015) Greece, Bulgaria and European challenges in the Balkans. In Etudes balkaniques 51 (1). p.59-69 Mark(