- Monetary intelligence and behavioral economics : the enron effect-love of money, corporate ethical values, Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI), and dishonesty across 31 geopolitical entities
- The primary health-care system in China
- Commercial land deals and the interactions between investors and local people : evidence from western Ethiopia
What drives the drivers? Predicting turnover intentions in the Belgian bus and coach industry
2016) TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE. 91. p.251-259 Mark(
- The effects of autonomy gap in personnel policy, principal leadership and teachers’ self-efficacy on their organizational commitment
- The prevalence of compassion fatigue and burnout among healthcare professionals in intensive care units: a systematic review
- A good or a bad transition from school to work: who is responsible?
- The curvilinear relationship between work pressure and momentary task performance: the role of state and trait core self-evaluations.
- Fear of being exposed: the trait-relatedness of the impostor phenomenon and its relevance in the work context
- The relationship between employment quality and work-related well-being in the European Labor Force