- In Vino Veritas? Alcohol, response inhibition and lying
- Impulsivity as a vulnerability factor for poor addiction treatment outcomes: a review of neurocognitive findings among individuals with substance use disorders
- Delay discounting, treatment motivation and treatment retention among substance-dependent individuals attending an in inpatient detoxification program
- Response inhibition and its relation to multidimensional impulsivity
- Executive function training with game elements for obese children: a novel treatment to enhance self-regulatory abilities for weight-control
- Punishment and reward sensitivity: are naturally occurring clusters in these traits related to eating and weight problems in adolescents?
- 'Can waiting awaken the resting brain?' A comparison of waiting- and cognitive task-induced attenuation of very low frequency neural oscillations
- Resisting food temptation: influence of context, impulsivity and coping
- How is reward sensitivity related to bodyweight in children?
Validity of the modified child psychopathy scale for juvenile justice center residents
2012) JOURNAL OF PSYCHOPATHOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT. 34(2). p.244-252 Mark(