- The law and economics of intellectual property
- Strategies for the sustainability of online open-access biodiversity databases
- Doctoraatsonderzoek/Doctorat: Joris Mercelis, 'Leo H. Baekeland (1863 -1944) as Scientific Entrepreneur: A Transatlantic Perspective on the Science-Industry Nexus'
- The photographic paper that made Leo Baekeland's reputation: entrepreneurial incentives for not patenting
- Copyright false positives
How to make the research agenda in the health sciences less distorted
2012) THEORIA-REVISTA DE TEORIA HISTORIA Y FUNDAMENTOS DE LA CIENCIA. 27(1). p.75-93 Mark(
- The relationship between knowledge transfer, top management team composition, and performance: the case of science‐based entrepreneurial firms
- Patenting and licensing of university research: promoting innovation or undermining academic values?
- The effectiveness of university knowledge spillovers: performance differences between university spinoffs and corporate spinoffs
- The Kauffman foundation conference on intellectual property and innovation