- Stimulating graphical summarization in late elementary education: The relationship between two instructional mind map approaches and student characteristics
- Attitudes towards online feedback on writing: why students mistrust the learning potential of models
- Structuring the peer assessment process: a multilevel approach for the impact on product improvement and peer feedback quality
- Preservice elementary school teachers' knowledge of fractions: a mirror of students' knowledge?
- Does observed controlling teaching behavior relate to students' motivation in physical education?
- Automatic motor activation by mere instruction
- The role of teacher behavior in adolescents' intrinsic reading motivation
- The relation of student and class-level characteristics to primary school students’ autonomous reading motivation: a multilevel approach
- Acquiring basic life support skills in a self-learning station: video alone is not enough
Curriculum sequencing and the acquisition of clock reading skills among Chinese and Flemish children
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. 11(3). p.761-785 Mark(