- Preservice elementary school teachers' knowledge of fractions: a mirror of students' knowledge?
- Does observed controlling teaching behavior relate to students' motivation in physical education?
- Automatic motor activation by mere instruction
- The relation of student and class-level characteristics to primary school students’ autonomous reading motivation: a multilevel approach
Curriculum sequencing and the acquisition of clock reading skills among Chinese and Flemish children
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EDUCATION. 11(3). p.761-785 Mark(
- Acquiring basic life support skills in a self-learning station: video alone is not enough
- Clock reading: an underestimated topic in children with mathematics difficulties
- The effect of experience on the acquisition of a non-native vowel contrast
Validation of a Chinese version of metacognitive awareness of reading strategies inventory
2012) EGITIM ARASTIRMALARI-EURASIAN JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH. 12(48). p.117-134 Mark(
- Differential impact of unguided versus guided use of a multimedia introduction to equine obstetrics in veterinary education