- Organizational Hybridity in Flemish Civil Society Organizations: Past Developments, Present Trends and Future Research Possibilities
Aeromicrobium choanae sp. nov., an actinobacterium isolated from the choana of a garden warbler
2017) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 67(2). p.432-440 Mark(
- Critical review on biofilm methods
Corynebacterium lowii sp. nov. and Corynebacterium oculi sp. nov., derived from human clinical disease and an emended description of Corynebacterium mastitidis
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 66(8). p.2803-2812 Mark(
- Homelessness and outreach work in a context of hybridization?
- Chelatococcus thermostellatus sp. nov., a new thermophile for bioplastic synthesis: comparative phylogenetic and physiological study
- Description of Pseudomonas gregormendelii sp. nov., a novel psychrotrophic bacterium from James Ross Island, Antarctica
- Of dups and dinos: evolution at the K/Pg boundary
- Characterization and genetic diversity of causal agent of stone fruit bacterial canker Pseudomonas cerasi, a new pathogen of cherry
- Hybridization in a corporatist third sector regime: paradoxes of 'responsibilized autonomy'