From fixed activities to personalized treatments in radionuclide therapy: lost in translation?
2018) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 45(1). p.152-154 Mark(
- Stopping nucleos(t)ide analogue treatment in Caucasian hepatitis B patients after HBeAg seroconversion is associated with high relapse rates and fatal outcomes
- High-precision isotopic analysis of Cu in blood serum via multi-collector ICP-mass spectrometry for clinical investigation : steps towards improved robustness and higher sample throughput
- Outcome after laparoscopic and open resections of posterosuperior segments of the liver
- Emerging role of the unfolded protein response in tumor immunosurveillance
- Assessment of aflatoxin exposure among young children in Ethiopia using urinary biomarkers
- A novel neutralizing human monoclonal antibody broadly abrogates hepatitis C virus infection in vitro and in vivo
- Keeping mycotoxins away from the food : does the existence of regulations have any impact in Africa?
- Inflammation and the metabolic syndrome : the tissue-specific functions of NF-κB
- Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition : epigenetic reprogramming driving cellular plasticity