- The effectiveness of a community-based fundamental motor skill intervention in children aged 3–8 years : results of the 'Multimove for Kids' project
- Dilemmas in applying strengths-based approaches in working with offenders with mental illness : a critical multidisciplinary review
- Chinese consumers and European beer: Associations between attribute importance, socio-demographics, and consumption
- Globalization and responsibility for human rights
- De associatie tussen de gezondheid van migranten en de culturele afstand tussen hun land van herkomst en gastland
- Effect of temperature on chronic toxicity of Cu, Zn, and Ni to Daphnia magna
- Does cultural distance explain differences in health among migrants in Europe?
- Coping with menopausal symptoms: an internet survey of Belgian postmenopausal women
- First depressed, then discriminated against?
Estimates of first-generation women and girls with female genital mutilation in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 21(6). p.474-482 Mark(