- Development and validation of a metal mixture bioavailability model (MMBM) to predict chronic toxicity of Ni-Zn-Pb mixtures to Ceriodaphnia dubia
- The effectiveness of a community-based fundamental motor skill intervention in children aged 3–8 years : results of the 'Multimove for Kids' project
- Globalization and responsibility for human rights
- De associatie tussen de gezondheid van migranten en de culturele afstand tussen hun land van herkomst en gastland
- Does cultural distance explain differences in health among migrants in Europe?
- Coping with menopausal symptoms: an internet survey of Belgian postmenopausal women
- First depressed, then discriminated against?
Estimates of first-generation women and girls with female genital mutilation in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CONTRACEPTION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CARE. 21(6). p.474-482 Mark(
- Daughters at risk of female genital mutilation: examining the determinants of mothers' intentions to allow their daughters to undergo female genital mutilation
- Reconfiguring patterns of power: an ethnography on the functioning of nursing credentials in Chile