- Ibrutinib versus temsirolimus in patients with relapsed or refractory mantle-cell lymphoma: an international, randomised, open-label, phase study
- Neighborhood walkability and health outcomes among older adults: the mediating role of physical activity
Transatlantic multispecialty consensus on fundamental endovascular skills: results of a Delphi consensus study
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 51(1). p.141-149 Mark(
- Impact of de-escalation of beta-lactam antibiotics on the emergence of antibiotic resistance in ICU patients: a retrospective observational study
- Immunohistochemical labelling for cyclo-oxygenase-2: does the positive control guarantee standardized results?
- Intraoperative transfusion practices in Europe
- Educational level and risk profile and risk control in patients with coronary heart disease
- Soluble CD146, a new endothelial biomarker of acutely decompensated heart failure
- Resuscitation algorithms: linear or circular?
- Development and experimental evaluation of a focused business model representation