- Scholarly or socially relevant? An examination of European academic associations
- Between aspirations and reality: Making farming, food systems and rural areas more resilient, sustainable and equitable
- Implementation of the EU-Cameroon Voluntary Partnership Agreement policy: Trade distortion, rent-seeking and anticipative behavior
- Government and Civil Society: A neo-Gramscian framework for disentangling the complexity of governance arrangements
- Disentangling The Institutional Complexity Of Government And Civil Society
- Higher Education Governance and Policy: An Introduction to Multi-issue, Multi-level, and Multi-actor Dynamics
- Attitudes of family firms toward outside investors : the importance of organizational identification
- The normative distinctiveness of the European Union in international development : stepping out of the shadow of the world bank?
Free will beliefs predict attitudes toward unethical behavior and criminal punishment
2017) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 114(28). p.7325-7330 Mark(
- An analysis of media framing of and by Cannabis Social Clubs in Belgium : making the news?