- Scholarly or socially relevant? An examination of European academic associations
- Government and Civil Society: A neo-Gramscian framework for disentangling the complexity of governance arrangements
- Disentangling The Institutional Complexity Of Government And Civil Society
- The normative distinctiveness of the European Union in international development : stepping out of the shadow of the world bank?
- Higher Education Governance and Policy: An Introduction to Multi-issue, Multi-level, and Multi-actor Dynamics
- Attitudes of family firms toward outside investors : the importance of organizational identification
- The state and the reconstruction of civil society
- Green public procurement of certified wood : spatial leverage effect and welfare implications
- An analysis of media framing of and by Cannabis Social Clubs in Belgium : making the news?
Free will beliefs predict attitudes toward unethical behavior and criminal punishment
2017) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 114(28). p.7325-7330 Mark(