- Connexins in cardiovascular and neurovascular health and disease : pharmacological implications
- Blocking connexin channels improves embryo development of vitrified bovine blastocysts
- Connexin channels at the glio-vascular interface : gatekeepers of the brain
- Mitochondrial Cx43 hemichannels contribute to mitochondrial calcium entry and cell death in the heart
Calcium, oxidative stress and connexin channels, a harmonious orchestra directing the response to radiotherapy treatment?
2017) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1864(6). p.1099-1120 Mark(
- Inhibition of Connexin43 hemichannels impairs spatial short-term memory without affecting spatial working memory
- Intracellular cleavage of the Cx43 C-terminal domain by matrix-metalloproteases : a novel contributor to inflammation?
- Connexin targeting peptides as inhibitors of voltage- and intracellular Ca2+-triggered Cx43 hemichannel opening
- Connexin and pannexin hernichannels in brain glial cells : properties, pharmacology, and roles
- Neurological manifestations of oculodentodigital dysplasia: a Cx43 channelopathy of the central nervous system?