- Assistance in the update of the systematic literature review (SLR): 'Influence of copper on antibiotic resistance of gut microbiota on pigs (including piglets)'
- Does the consumption of moulded feed affect the excretion of anabolic-androgenic steroids in horses?
- Insecten in diervoeder: wetgeving als hindernis en uitdaging
- Hormone and veterinary drug residue analysis in food, feed, biological and environmental matrices
- Selection for growth performance in broiler chickens associates with less diet flexibility
- Validation of a quantitative method using liquid chromatography coupled to multiple mass spectrometry for thiouracil in feedstuffs used in animal husbandry
- Biofloc technology positively affects Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) larvae performance
- In vitro adsorption and in vivo pharmacokinetic interaction between doxycycline and frequently used mycotoxin binders in broiler chickens
The industrial markets of sporulating bacteria
2014) ACADEMICIA : AN INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH JOURNAL. 4(5). p.81-94 Mark(
- Polymer-coated fluorescent CdSe-based quantum dots for application in immunoassay