Textile microwave components in substrate integrated waveguide technology
2015) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MICROWAVE THEORY AND TECHNIQUES. 63(2). p.422-432 Mark(
- CATCh, an ensemble classifier for chimera detection in 16S rRNA sequencing studies
- Next generation sequencing on patients with LGMD and nonspecific myopathies: findings associated with ANO5 mutations
- Lextale-Esp: a test to rapidly and efficiently assess the Spanish vocabulary size
- Perception of typicality in the lexicon: wordlikeness, lexical density and morphonotactic constraints
- Is frequency an explanatory causal concept in linguistics?
- Impact of ALD grown passivation layers on silicon nitride based integrated optic devices for very-near-infrared wavelengths
- How big is the positive effect of assonance on the near-term recall of L2 collocations?
- Going, going, gone? Proactive control prevents the congruency sequence effect from rapid decay
- A stochastic framework for the variability analysis of textile antennas