- Information flow between resting state networks
- Bootstrapping fMRI data: dealing with misspecification
- Lagged and instantaneous dynamical influences related to brain structural connectivity
- Functional connectivity density and balance in young patients with traumatic axonal injury
- Neural conflict-control mechanisms improve memory for target stimuli
- Functional MRI during hippocampal deep brain stimulation in the healthy rat brain
- What can atypical language hemispheric specialization tell us about cognitive functions?
- Dysfunctional modulation of default mode network activity in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Spontaneous activity in the waiting brain: a marker of impulsive choice in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder?
- Domain-general involvement of the posterior frontolateral cortex in time-based resource-sharing in working memory: an fMRI study
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: a pilot study of the effects on rumination
New human-specific brain landmark: the depth asymmetry of superior temporal sulcus
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(4). p.1208-1213 Mark(
- Manipulating item proportion and deception reveals crucial dissociation between behavioral, autonomic and neural indices of concealed information
- Fixed versus random effects models for fMRI meta-analysis
- Alternative-based thresholding: a simulation study